30 Mar Order a Custom Made or Made-to-Measure Dress of your dreams!
I’ve received an increasing number of enquiries lately, asking if I’m able to make special one-off dresses to individual specifications.
Well, the answer is ‘Yes, certainly!’ …
I’ve made many special Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaids Dresses (in matching fabric, but a variety of styles and sizes), Mother-of-the-Bride/Groom, party and other special occasion dresses.
There are always those special occasions when buying something pre-made doesn’t quite fit the bill…
- Maybe you’re after a Siren Clothing style made in a specific colour or fabric?
- Or you’re particularly tall or petite and have trouble finding styles that fit you perfectly?
- Or you’d love a more individual design made especially for you?
Up until now, I’ve been reluctant to add details of this custom made or made to measure service to the website, simply because, with the heavy workload involved in designing and producing small collections of new styles several times a year, there is only limited time left to dedicate to custom made or made to measure orders.
So, if this is something that would be perfect for you, read on…
Ready to wear in Standard Sizes* only: $180 includes ~
- Your choice of a wide range of Siren Clothing exclusive bodice and skirt styles ~ mix and match to create your own special dress
- Advice on selecting suitable fabric and other notions as required…most styles will require 2 m of 130 cm (minimum) width fabric
- My patterns are made to work best in fabrics with a little one way stretch (3%-5% Spandex or Elastane)If your chosen fabric has no stretch, it may be best to select Made to Measure.
- Click here for Standard Size Chart*
Please allow 21 days for completion from date of fabric supply
Made to Measure
Designed specifically to fit just you: $210 includes ~
- Your choice of a wide range of Siren’s exclusive bodice and skirt styles ~ mix and match to create your own special dress
- Individually customised pattern to your personal measurements (Click here for a measuring guide)
- Advice on selecting suitable fabric…most styles will require 2 m of 130 cm width fabric
- My patterns are made to work best in fabrics with a little one way stretch (3%-5% Spandex or Elastane)
- One fitting by appointment at Eumundi Square or in store at Pin Up Paradise and any necessary fitting alterations
- Design changes are also available at an additional surcharge
Please allow 28 days for completion from date of fabric supply
A 50% deposit is required at the time of ordering. Final payment is required prior to collection.
Payments are accepted by Amex, Visa and MasterCard by phone or in-store, PayPal or direct bank deposit.
Delivery charges, if required, are additional
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and I’ll get back to you