Online Returns & Exchange Policy
“Customer service is our number one priority!”
We take great pride in our reputation for excellent quality and fit. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly help you with an exchange or refund. We are happy to accept your exchange or refund within 10 working days from receipt of payment.
- Your original receipt is required for all exchange or refunds.
- Returned garments must be in their original condition, unused and unwashed with tags still attached. Garments soiled with makeup, deodorant etc. will not be accepted.
- Returned garments must be accompanied by our Returns and Exchange Form
- In the case of items being exchanged, we will resend the new item free of additional postage charges.
- We will try our best to exchange the garment as requested, however if the garment is out of stock, we will refund you the garment cost instead, freight is non-refundable.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner as original payment.
Credit will be processed upon receipt, inspection and verification of the returned merchandise. We recommend sending the returned garment via Australia Post Express Post or Courier to ensure safe and documented delivery. Please include a copy of your receipt and our Returns & Exchange Form.
Siren Clothing Returns & Exchange Policy
We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to do.
We will happily exchange your garment if you change your mind within 7 days. All tags must still be attached and the garment must be in its original condition. The garment must be accompanied by the original receipt.
Need help with your Exchange or Refund?
Call 0413 652 978 anytime between 9am and 5pm QLD time Monday to Friday
Or email: click here